Saturday, August 14, 2010

Personal Monthly Budjet Plan 

Planning and keeping track on your spendings is one of the most important thing in life. Many of us does not have proper discipline on our spending an often spend more then we earn. Some of us probably doesn’t care but most of us does not know how to plan or keep track of our budgets and future plan.

So, since I work and get my first month salary, I do some Personal Monthly Budjet Plan by using template from the internet or free website. It just a simple spreadsheet and doesn't need and installation and macros.It very easy to use and it helps you to stick to your budget and manage your funds

Here is some of the website that you can download the spreadsheet of the Budjet Planner. It's really interesting and really help me out to manage my salary plus, my money =p. Check this out!




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment