Monday, January 18, 2010


Jalan-Jalan Makan Angin #3: Kuala Lumpur & Parit Buntar


On 16th of January, I have a little trip to UPM for MACS 2010 conference. After the the conference, I go back to my house in Subang. In my plan, I need go back to USM on the next day which on Sunday, 17th January. So I went to Puduraya to bought ticket and unfortunately all the ticket to P.Buntar was sold out. Then I go to KL Sentral and bought train ticket..... But I was lucky because the are only 6 seat remained for the trip. after waiting so long, the KTM Berhad announced that the train will be delay until 10.15 PM.... here some of the picture I taken on that day and I saw there a lot of people on that day like me..waiting...and waiting....

  

There is no waiting section... I just waiting around the KFC restaurant.

  

So many people...it's 8.30 PM.

 

Still waiting.....

 

Still waiting.... it's 9.30 PM

  

I change my place... because i'm getting bored already...

 

Still waiting..... it's 10.00 PM

 

And still waitng...... it's 10.15 PM.... 

 

And finally, we made it !!! It's 10.30 PM...dammm.... 
p/s: sorry for my bad English..ha-ha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment